Sunday, March 10, 2013

Seven Day Roguelike 2013 pt.3

Minor Success
I've managed to get the menu updated. It wasn't as hard as I thought it might be, though I spent a lot... Actually, lets be honest, way too much time messing with it to get it just right. In the end, I think it turned out pretty nice.

But that has distracted me from doing more important stuff like overhauling the entire AI system. All I've done so far is remove a bunch of creatures from the creature list.

Oh, and that wasn't my first attempt at a new logo, by the way. My first attempt ended up looking pretty horrible:

Now its back to code!

No comments:

Post a Comment